About NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Workbook:
This book aims to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all persons involved in selling and distributing mutual funds, including:
- Individual Mutual Fund Distributors
- Employees of organizations engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
- Employees of Asset Management Companies especially persons engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
This book teaches financial planning as an approach to investing in Mutual Funds. This book also discusses the concept of scheme evaluation, recommendation of suitable products and services to investors and prospective investors.
The book covers all important topics to impart basic knowledge of the mutual funds, their role and structure, various types of mutual fund schemes and their features, distribution of mutual funds, evaluation of specified schemes and rules and regulations related to distribution of specified products. It also covers basics of financial planning as an approach to investing in mutual funds and ways of recommending suitable schemes by this cadre of distributors to prospective investors.
The key features of this book are as follows:
The Present Publication is the October 2020 workbook version, published exclusively by Taxmann for NISM Series VA Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination, with the following noteworthy features:
- Know the basics of Mutual Funds, their role and structure, different kinds of mutual funds schemes and their features
- Understand how mutual funds are distributed in the market-place, how schemes are to be evaluated, and how suitable products and services can be recommended to investors and prospective investors in the market
- Get oriented to the legalities, accounting, valuation and taxation aspects underlying mutual funds and their distribution
- This book also features chapter-end sample questions with answers
Coverage of this book includes:
- Investment Landscape
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Legal Structure of Mutual Funds in India
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Scheme Related Information
- Fund Distribution and Channel Management Practices
- Net Asset Value, Total Expense Ratio and Pricing of Units
- Investor Services
- Risk, Return and Performance of Funds
- Mutual Fund Scheme Performance
- Mutual Fund Scheme Selection
All the above topics are thoroughly covered in the NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Workbook. Order Now.
Or, if you wish to download a soft copy of the NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Workbook, please visit our NISM Workbooks section. Free Download NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Workbook PDF
About NISM Certifications:
NISM is a leading provider of high-end professional education, certifications, training and research in financial markets. NISM Certification programs aim to enhance the quality and standards of professionals employees in various segments of financial services sector.
NISM’s School of Certification of Intermediaries (SCI) develops and conducts certification examinations and Continuous Professional Education (CPE) programs that aim to ensure that professional meet the defined minimum common knowledge benchmark for various critical market functions like:
- Mutual Funds
- Securities Operations
- Research Analysis
- Investment Advice
These Certifications and CPE Programs are being developed and administered by NISM as mandated under ‘Securities and Exchange Board of India (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Market) Regulations, 2007’. The Certifications creates quality market professionals and catalyzes greater investor participating in the markets. Certifications also provides structured career paths to students and job aspirants in the securities market.
For more details about NISM Certifications, visit the official NISM website.
Order Now! Buy NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Workbook now and get guaranteed delivery in 72 hours*
*Guaranteed 72 hrs delivery is available only in major cities in India.
To Buy Now, click the “Add to Cart” button above.
For more details about NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Exam, please visit nism.ac.in