About NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook:
NISM Fixed Income Securities covers all important topics, including the basics of Indian debt markets, types of fixed income securities, pricing of bonds, yield measures, term structure of interest rates, risks associated with investing in Fixed Income Securities as well as the Money market, Government debt market and Corporate debt market in India.
The NISM Retirement Advisor Workbook is the recommended study material for NISM Series XXII : Fixed Income Securities Certification Examination. This workbook has been developed to assist candidates in preparing for the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Certification Examination for Fixed Income Securities. NISM Series XXII : Fixed Income Securities Certification Examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons employed or engaged in the Fixed Income Securities markets in India.
The key features of this book are as follows:
The Present Publication is the May 2021 workbook version, published exclusively by Taxmann for NISM Certification Examination XXII [Fixed Income Securities], with the following noteworthy features:
- [Basics of Indian Debt Markets] and different terminologies used in debt markets
- [Understand the Classification of Fixed Income Securities] based on various criteria such as issuer, maturity, coupon, currencies, embedded options, etc.
- [Be Aware of the Risks] associated with investing in fixed income securities
- [Know the Pricing of Bonds] including floating rate bond, price-yield relationship and price time path of a bond
- [Understand the Sources of Returns] and the traditional yield measures
- [Understand the Term Structure of Interest Rates] and the relationship between spot and forward rates
- [Understand the Concepts of Measuring the Interest Rate Risk] including the concepts of Duration, Modified Duration, the Price value of basis point, Convexity measures, etc.
- [Know the Indian Money Market] and understand various instruments available in the money market
- [Understand the Government Debt Market] in India, including the issuance mechanism, secondary market, clearing and settlement, valuation and key regulatory guidelines
- [Understand the Corporate Debt Market] in India, including the issuance mechanism, secondary market and key regulatory guidelines
Coverage of this book includes:
The detailed contents of the book are as follows:
- Overview of the Indian Debt Market
- Types of Fixed Income Securities
- Risks Associated with Investing in Fixed Income Securities
- Pricing of Bonds
- Yield Measures and Total Return
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Measuring Interest Rate Risk
- Indian Money Market
- Government Debt Market
- Corporate Debt Market
All the above topics are thoroughly covered in the NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook (NISM Series XXII Fixed Income Securities Workbook). Order Now.
Or, if you wish to download a soft copy of the NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook, please visit our NISM Workbooks section. Free Download NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook PDF
About NISM Certifications:
NISM is a leading provider of high-end professional education, certifications, training and research in financial markets. NISM Certification programs aim to enhance the quality and standards of professionals employees in various segments of financial services sector.
NISM’s School of Certification of Intermediaries (SCI) develops and conducts certification examinations and Continuous Professional Education (CPE) programs that aim to ensure that professional meet the defined minimum common knowledge benchmark for various critical market functions like:
- Mutual Funds
- Securities Operations
- Research Analysis
- Investment Advice
These Certifications and CPE Programs are being developed and administered by NISM as mandated under ‘Securities and Exchange Board of India (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Market) Regulations, 2007’.
The Certifications creates quality market professionals and catalyzes greater investor participating in the markets. Certifications also provides structured career paths to students and job aspirants in the securities market.
For more details about NISM Certifications, visit the official NISM website.
Order Now! Buy NISM Series XXII Fixed Income Securities Workbook now and get guaranteed delivery in 72 hours*
- Edition: October 2021 Edition
- Date of Publication: May 2021
- No. of Pages: 236
- Weight (Kgs) : 0.300
- ISBN No.: 9789392211775
- Publication: Taxmann
*Guaranteed 72 hrs delivery is available only in major cities in India.
To Buy Now, click the “Add to Cart” button above.
Buy NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook @₹270 | Fast delivery
Fixed Income Securities covers all important topics, including the basics of Indian debt markets, types of fixed income securities, pricing of bonds, yield measures, term structure of interest rates, risks associated with investing in Fixed Income Securities as well as the Money market, Government debt market and Corporate debt market in India.
Name: NISM Fixed Income Securities Workbook
Date Published: 2021-10-31