About NISM Merchant Banking Workbook:
The book covers various aspects of capital market functions, the importance of the different rules and regulations governing the Indian securities markets and the processes involved in various functions of registered Merchant Bankers and the regulatory environment in which it operates.
This NISM Merchant Banking workbook has been developed to assist candidates in preparing for the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Certification Examination for Merchant Banking. NISM Series IX Merchant Banking Certification Examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for employees working with SEBI registered Merchant Bankers and performing various SEBI regulated functions such as those relating to IPO, FPO, Open offer, Buy-back, Delisting etc., and are involved in, or deal with any of the following:
- The investors, issuers or clients of intermediaries
- Assets or funds of investors or clients
- Redressal of investor grievances
- Internal control or risk management
- Activities having a bearing on operational risk
- Maintain books and records pertaining to above activities
This book ensures basic understanding of various aspects of capital market function, the process involved in various function of registered Merchant Bankers, and the regulatory environment in which it operates. This book will be immensely useful to all those who want to learn about the various functional aspects of Merchant Bankers.
The key features of this book are as follows:
The Present Publication is the November 2020 workbook version, published exclusively by Taxmann for NISM Series IX Merchant Banking Certification Examination, with the following noteworthy features:
- Know the basics of the Merchant Banking in India
- Understand the functioning of Merchant Bankers related to Issue Management Process, Substantial Acquisition of Equity Shares, Buyback of Equity Shares and Delisting of Shares
- Know the regulatory environment in which the Merchant Banker operates in India
Coverage of this book includes:
- Introduction to Capital Markets
- Introduction to the Merchant Banking
- Registration, Code of Conduct & General Obligations of Merchant Bankers in India
- Issue Management – Important Terms
- Issue Management – Process and Underwriting
- Issue Management – General Obligations of Merchant Bankers and Due Diligence
- Other Merchant Banking Activities – Mergers, Acquisitions & Takeovers
- Other Merchant Banking Activities – Disinvestment, Buyback of Equity Shares
All the above topics are thoroughly covered in the NISM Merchant Banking Workbook (NISM Series IX Merchant Banking Workbook). Order Now.
Or, if you wish to download a soft copy of the NISM Merchant Banking Workbook, please visit our NISM Workbooks section. Free Download NISM Merchant Banking Workbook PDF
About NISM Certifications:
NISM is a leading provider of high-end professional education, certifications, training and research in financial markets. NISM Certification programs aim to enhance the quality and standards of professionals employees in various segments of financial services sector.
NISM’s School of Certification of Intermediaries (SCI) develops and conducts certification examinations and Continuous Professional Education (CPE) programs that aim to ensure that professional meet the defined minimum common knowledge benchmark for various critical market functions like:
- Mutual Funds
- Securities Operations
- Research Analysis
- Investment Advice
These Certifications and CPE Programs are being developed and administered by NISM as mandated under ‘Securities and Exchange Board of India (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Market) Regulations, 2007’.
The Certifications creates quality market professionals and catalyzes greater investor participating in the markets. Certifications also provides structured career paths to students and job aspirants in the securities market.
For more details about NISM Certifications, visit the official NISM website.
Order Now! Buy NISM Series IX Merchant Banking Workbook now and get guaranteed delivery in 72 hours*
*Guaranteed 72 hrs delivery is available only in major cities in India.
To Buy Now, click the “Add to Cart” button above.