Click Here to Buy 6 NCFE NFLAT Mock Test Series Bundle @ Rs. 199/- only
- School registration is mandatory for the student registrations. No direct registration available for students.
- As there are only limited seats available for this test, these seats will be allotted on first come first served basis.
- The examination consists of 75 questions to be completed in 1 hour.
- There is no passing mark for this test and all participants will receive a certificate.
- Please note that there is negative marking of 25% for wrongly attempted questions i.e., -0.25 for 1-mark questions, -0.5
for 2-marks questions, -0.75 for 3-mark questions, etc.
- Particulars to be noted: Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Time and Venue for the examination given in the hall ticket/ admit card.
- The National and Regional Award Winners of last year (NFLAT 2014-15) shall not be considered for Awards in this year’s NFLAT (i.e., in NFLAT 2015-16).
- Test would be available in two languages i.e. English & Hindi
- Punctuality in Attendance: You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the hall ticket/ admit card. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Hall ticket/ admit card to be submitted before Test: Bring this hall ticket/ admit card in original with a passport size photo duly pasted & attested by the head of the institution (with school stamp).You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the hall ticket/ admit card as instructed. You should hand over your hall ticket/ admit card to the invigilator in the examination hall
- Compliance with instructions: You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrator and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Use of Books, Notes and Copying or Receiving/Giving Assistance Not Allowed: No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
- Use of Stationery: You must bring a ball point pen with you.
- Rough work to be done on the sheet provided: You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Travelling Allowance not admissible: No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid.
- The travelling, boarding & lodging expenses for attending the Grand Award Ceremony will be reimbursed to all award winners as per NCFE norms.
- NCFE’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding on all the participants.